Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

 There is a lot of burning questions I desire to know in life. One of those questions is what happens after you die? I want to know the answer to this question because when I die I want to know what will happen to me and where I would go. I want to believe in heaven and after-life, but it seems so far fetched and almost fantasy rather than reality. Another burning question I want to know is the secrets that the Government is hiding from us such as aliens, unidentified flying objects, and other things. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.