3 goals I want to achieve this year

3 main goals that I would like to achieve this year are getting straight A's and good grades, playing golf compettively for school, and make new friends. I want to get straight A's and maintain good grades so that my GPA is sufficient enough to get into a college I would like to go to. Also, I want to play golf for the school so that I can improve more, and meet new people. Finally, I want to meet new people and make new friends this year so I can build more connections, and relationships. I can achieve these goals by studying, staying on top of my work, practicing golf more often, and being an outgoing person and talking to new people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.