In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

One time when I was overthinking, worrying, or doubting myself was when I was really stressed with schoolwork and finals last year. I learned to calm down and take it peice by peice to get work done and study. I did well on tests and got all my school work done aswell as learning a valuable lesson. That's how I can relate to the poem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.