Blog Prompt: Have you ever had a first impression of someone that later turned out to be wrong? What made you form that first impression, and what eventually changed your mind? Based on what you have read so far, what first impression do you have of Mr. Shiflet? Explain what he has said or done that has shaped your opinion of him.
Yes, I have had a first impression of someone that later turned out to be wrong. At first, I thought they were rude because they did not talk much, but after getting to know them, I realized they were actually nice and just quiet. Based on what I have read so far, my first impression of Mr. Shiflet is that he is serious and somewhat strange. The way he talks and acts makes him seem like someone who does not easily trust other people. However, I think there is more to his personality that I will understand as I continue reading. Today in class we started a worksheet on the new story we are reading about how this homeless tramp interacts and talks with this calm, kind old lady, and what seems to be her special needs daughter. I learned about "The Life You Save May be Your Own" and the characters physical and personality traits.
Comments
Post a Comment