In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.

 Yes, I have felt like someone in my family was treated differently. Sometimes parents give one person more freedom because they are older or more responsible. I think it can be fair because everyone has different ages and responsibilities, but it can still feel unfair sometimes. I was absent so I do not know what we did in class, however, I learned that favoritism can often times ruin and prevent relationships and is not a healthy trait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

3 goals I want to achieve this year