Prompt: Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?
If someone looked through my trash can today, they might find a water bottle, which would show that I try to stay active and take care of myself. They might also find school papers, showing that school takes up a lot of my time and that I have assignments to work on. Finally, they might find food wrappers, which would show that I like snacks and sometimes grab something quick to eat. These three things would give someone a small idea of my daily life, including school, being active, and enjoying food. I was absent in class today therefore I cannot do the reflection. However, I learned and really took time to think about what people would find in my trash can that would best describe and give thoughts on me.
Comments
Post a Comment