Prompt: In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?

 A place that holds special memories for me is my grandparents’ house. It is a small, comfortable home filled with family pictures and familiar furniture. I remember spending time there with my family and feeling safe and happy. To me, the house represents family, love, and memories that I will always carry with me. Today in class we started reading this story about this women in an old town who's dad died and she cant move on. I learned how to decipher story's with hard wording and convert it to reading comprehension.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

3 goals I want to achieve this year