Prompt: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

 The phrase I use the most right now is “for real.” I use it when I agree with someone or when I really mean what I am saying. I usually say it when talking with my friends or reacting to something surprising. I think it shows that I am casual, honest, and expressive. I was absent so I cannot do my reflection, however I learned and thought more about what terms/phrases that I have been using a lot lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

3 goals I want to achieve this year