Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.
One time I helped a friend who was having a hard time with something at school. I spent some time helping them understand the work instead of just giving them the answers. Helping them taught me that being patient and supportive can make a big difference for someone. It also made me feel good knowing that I could help someone when they needed it. Since then, I have tried to be more willing to help others instead of only focusing on myself. Today in class we had a sub however we listened to more of the book and completed our worksheet. I learned more about how the characters interact with each other and how their actions can affect others and themselves, as well as the plot of the story.
Comments
Post a Comment