Prompt: Today, you worked on a PowerPoint presentation based on a character from "The Life You Save May Be Your Own." Do you think creating a presentation like this helps you understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet? Why or why not? Explain your answer.

 Yes, I think creating a presentation helps me understand a story and its characters better than a traditional worksheet. It makes me look more closely at the character’s traits, choices, and motivations. I also think it is easier to remember the information when I put it into my own words and organize it on slides. Today in class we watched a short film on the book and started our powerpoint presentation. I learned how deep diving and analyzing a story can help you understand it and it's characters a lot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

3 goals I want to achieve this year