Prompt: With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 So far, American Literature has been going well for me because I understand most of the readings and assignments. One challenge has been keeping up with all the work and remembering important details from the stories. Moving forward, I need to improve my time management so I can complete my assignments on time and do my best work. I was absent so I cannot do the reflection, however I have learned how to use my time more wisely so far, and get my work done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

3 goals I want to achieve this year